Ganeden Biotech is proud to announce that 12 new products fortified with the patented probiotic GanedenBC30 will be introduced at this year’s Natural Products Expo West on March 6 to 9. Offering a wide variety of innovative products throughout the world, our newest partners are using state-of-the-art technology to showcase GanedenBC30’s unique application capabilities.
Introducing the newest products containing GanedenBC30 launching in the United States:
- Post Foods Great Grains Digestive Blends Cereal: A delicious cereal that combines whole grains, fiber and GanedenBC30, to support digestive health.
- Garden of Flavor Pure Joy Juice (Expo West booth #6023): These organic, cold-pressed HPP juices can be enjoyed on their own or as a part of a cleanse. Three of the seven flavors contain GanedenBC30: Green Harmony, Appleade and Turmeric Tonic.
- Copper Moon French Vanilla Cappuccino: Utilizing K-Cup® technology, these single-serve Insta-Kups offer the rich wonderful flavor of French vanilla cappuccino along with probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
- Glutino Gluten Free Breakfast Bars (Expo West booth #3772): Great for breakfast on-the-go and in four delicious fruit flavors, this good source of fiber is now reformulated to deliver the probiotic benefits of GanedenBC30.
- Tera’s Whey Healthy Digestion Protein Blend (Expo West booth #1678): Made with the finest organic Greek nonfat yogurt and GanedenBC30, this protein blend will help support digestion, naturally.
- FlavorPlusProbiotic Spices: The first ready-to-eat probiotic flavoring with a shelf-stable, heat-resistant probiotic. Just sprinkle one of the 10 flavors on your favorite food, adding great flavor and a probiotic all in one.
- Good ‘n’ Raw Kale Chips: A delicious raw, vegan, and gluten free food; made with only the finest locally grown organic ingredients, in the most sustainable manner possible.
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar (Expo West booth #8070): This is the only yogurt-coated bar with 20 grams of natural protein, and the powerful probiotic GanedenBC30; to support both digestive and immune function.
Internationally, four products are making their debut at Expo West: Next Generation Achieve Protein Formula (Australia), Toyo Biotech Probiotic Sachet (Taiwan), EcoProtein Organic Protein Bar (Denmark) and ActiDiet Probiotic Shake (UK and France).
Please visit Expo West booth #450 to discuss the latest in probiotic technology, and to learn more about all of the foods and beverages enriched with GanedenBC30. Stop by Saturday morning for hot tea and coffee fortified with probiotics. Dr. Howard Cash, Ganeden’s esteemed Application and Food Scientist will be on hand to answer any questions that you may have throughout the show. We hope to see you there!