NeoCell is set to introduce its ultimate beauty mix with the launch of Beauty Infusion. This all-natural drink mix will make its debut at Natural Products Expo East this week.
Beauty Infusion delivers a potent blend of beauty-enhancing nutrients, simply and deliciously.
A scoop of Beauty Infusion mixed with a glass of water delivers:
- 5,000 mg of NeoCell's famous BioActive Super Collagen™ types I & III for firm, smooth skin plus strong hair and nails
- 50 mg of Hyaluronic Acid for skin hydration and renewal
- 3,000 mcg of Biotin for support of strong hair and nail growth
- Alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant to protect skin from damage from free radicals
- Vitamin C to help boost collagen formation in the skin
"Beauty Infusion makes it easy for people to improve hair, skin and nails by combining several key nutrients and putting them in a convenient, delicious delivery system," said Jessica Mulligan, NeoCell vice president of sales and marketing. "We've created another nutritional supplement that people will actually look forward to taking."
Beauty Infusion will come in three flavors: Appletini, Cranberry Splash and Tangerine Twitst. A serving of each has only 40 calories and contains no soy, wheat, lactose, gluten or artificial ingredients.
Beauty Infusion will be sold in 15-ounce jars (30 servings) with a suggested retail price of $34.95 and will be available through Whole Foods stores and other natural retailers nationwide in October.
NeoCell has been known as "the original collagen people" for more than two decades. The new join the company's successful collagen lineup that includes Beauty Bursts, Super Collagen+C Tablets, Super Collagen Powder, Collagen+C Pomegranate Liquid, Fish Collagen with HA, Collagen Type II and Collagen Sport.
Expo East attendees can stop by the NeoCell booth (#5051) for the first samples of Beauty Infusion.