The Wixon Foodservice Group has introduced its latest beverage mixes, driving “back of the house” freshness for its customers’ business. The mixes—hot, cold, alcoholic or nonalcoholic—can also be customized for use across all day parts.
The on-trend menu solutions in beverages include:
- Café Olé Cappuccino (Plain, Hazelnut, Cinnamon Vanilla): This favorite mingles creamy espresso with cocoa and milk for a classic perk. Choose hazelnut for a roasted, buttery drink or vanilla as a comforting and cozy sip.
- Captain’s Favorite Cucumber Pomegranate: A fusion of cucumber, lime, cranberry, and pomegranate, this drink mix is an ideal cool-down on a hot day.
- Honeydew Mint Lemonade: This unique, tart blend features the sweetness of honeydew melon with the refreshing zest of mint.
- Mango Tango: Lime and pineapple juices mingle with natural mango flavors, sugar, and brown sugar to create a subtle, fruity finish.
- Sir Francis Drake’s Cuban Cocktail: Wixon’s mojito mix, enhanced with lime and spearmint, delivers an exotic taste.
- Viva Horchata: An indulgent rice and coconut drink mix, this Mexican mainstay features cinnamon and vanilla for a sweet treat.
“Fresh from the Beginning,” the Wixon Foodservice Group helps create on-trend and authentic food flavors that customers demand.
Wixon’s sprawling campus houses the state-of-the-art Innovation Center, featuring culinary expertise and backed with deep experience from talented flavor chemists, meat scientists, food technologists and chefs.
Wixon’s spices are sourced fresh from “farm to plate,” selected from its exclusive list of trusted and reliable farmers worldwide. Wixon employees actually walk the fields and handpick spices dried in the sun. In addition, all suppliers are audited and evaluated on a quarterly basis.