It seems everyone is going tea-crazy. People want to know more about how its sourced, how to merchandise, and what the differences are. It's no wonder. The drink is healthy, can be used isntead of coffee and comes in a million different ways. Use these resources and news clips we've compiled to sell more tea now.
Taste your tea! 5 tips on selling teas
Our report on the World Tea Expo from Expo East. We learned how to properly taste tea, how to classify it and how this helps sell.
- Teas vs. tinctures
Laurel Vukovic explores the differences and benefits of both herbal remedies.
- Tea (and its Health Benefits) Keeps Consumers Spending
From Progressive Grocer. This article explores why consumers will keep spending on tea.
- Gains in Tea Category Brewing
From PL Buyer. Research firm Packaged Facts reports sales for tea will top $12 billion by 2014.
- Website: teatrends.com
Tracks the latest trends in flavors, brands, packages, and more in the tea world.
- TeaFlection Creates Online Buzz With Twitter Tea Tasting Event
From Grocery Headquarters. Get ideas of how to integrate social networking with tasting events in your store.
- Green tea shows promise as chemoprevention agent for oral cancer, M. D. Anderson study finds
Like green tea? You might be safe from oral cancer.
- George Brown College Graduates Canada's First Certified Tea Sommeliers
Just like wine, these tea sommeliers understand the profiles of different teas from around the world.
- Origami Tea Bags Designed To Expand As Tea Steeps
For the artsy drinker, these bags give perk to your cup.