The power dynamics of the natural retail market are changing. Depending who you are, you are either pleased/disappointed with the...
- Proposed merger of Whole Foods & Wild Oats
- Action of the FTC to block the Whole Foods & Wild Oats merger
- Rise of Costco as a player in natural products retail
- Rise of SPINS as a purveyor of data on the natural retail market
- Increased value of the independent natural retailer - otherwise known as the ""core"" of the natural products industry
The findings of this largest and most complete rendering of the independent natural retailer market appears in the pages of this month's issue of NFM...but will also be broadcast live (& free) on the Internet (via a webcast) on June 12th at 2pm ET.
NFM & NBJ team members (including myself) will lead this interactive discussion and Q&A about independent natural retail trends in the United States. Register now and be part of an essentially free consulting session on natural retail. We'll accept all questions and answer all that we can.
Here's the registration link. See you on Tuesday!