Nutrition Business Journal will host a live web seminar to review the six segments of the $18.26-billion U.S. Sports Nutrition and Weight Loss market and their significance to the $94-billion U.S. nutrition industry. The web seminar will be held on Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 11-12:30 pm Mountain Time. The presentation will include the NBJ editorial team and industry experts.
Share the knowledge! A registration fee of only $495 allows up to six login points for you and your colleagues. Participants will be provided access to a website for the live presentation.
Pivotal issues to be discussed include:
• Erratic ingredient supply markets
New regulatory developments
• The impact of acquisitions on legacy brands
• Mergers & acquisitions in the sports nutrition & weight loss market space
Tuning in gets you:
• A full analysis of the six SNWL categories with recent growth and forecasts through 2016
• Overviews on changing shares in weight-loss pills and meal replacements
• Updates on the explosive energy drink market and sports drinks performance
• Discussion of marketing tactics, regulations, claims, M&As, science and consumers
• Reporting on new growth sub-categories and niche products that are sustaining growth for the greater sports nutrition & weight loss market