Part 1: Defining the future through foresight
- Four promising growth platforms that will provide immense opportunity.
- How e-commerce is already transforming the food industry.
- The line between snacks and meals is blurring. How the snacks of tomorrow will be more purposeful and functional.
Part 2: The age of transparency and personalization
- Biometric testing and personalized nutrition are leading us away from "one-size fits all" diets.
- Morrison explores the idea of "limitless local" and how the future will continue to foster narratives around quality, community and origin.
Part 3: An in-depth conversation with Carlotta Mast
- How great leadership and a deep reflection of their original mission is galvanizing Campbell.
- What does transparency mean and why is it important for building consumer trust?
Part 4: Big and small companies can learn and grow together
- How natural and organic products can be made more accessible to all consumers.
- What are the key things that Campbell looks for when investing in start-ups?
- Ways to mentor the next generation of women entrepreneurs and leaders.
This session—Friday Keynote: Denise Morrison—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click download below to access the slides.