"The clean label movement is really about acceptance. What we're confronting in the marketplace today ... is those acceptance levels are changing."
—Tim Avila, Systems Bioscience, Inc.
Part 1: The Clean Label Project
- Five facts when it comes to consumers demanding clean label formulations.
- What is the Clean Label Project and how is it raising industry and regulatory awareness?
Part 2: The impact on supplements
- How overall consumer trends can be applied to dietary supplements.
- An example case study on protein powders and levels of contaminants.
- Identifying the No. 1 consumer concern.
Part 3: Top factors driving clean label
- A comprehensive study showing lifestyle influences of consumer demands.
- Traditional excipients and potential substitutions.
Part 4: A real world solution
- The forerunners of the clean label movement.
- Alternative excipients that are evolving to be clean label with enhanced functionality.
Part 5: Questions and answers
- The global implications of clean label and the future trends in the next three to five years.
- How organic excipients can actually reduce price and create efficiency.
This session—Innovations in Clean Label Formulations—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.