"It is millennial moms' pain points that are changing the food industry and, it is the brands that recognize these pain points that are going to win."
—Katherine Wintsch, The Mom Complex
Part 1: Missing the mark
- Why brands are missing the mark when attempting to target moms.
- How The Mom Complex is changing research methodology and why it's more effective.
Part 2: The mask of motherhood
- What's the tie that binds all mothers together?
- Five ways that millennial moms are different.
- The No. 1 pain point for moms.
Part 3: Times have officially changed
- The definition and characteristics of "Mom 3.0."
- Common marketing mistakes that brands make.
Part 4: The pain points
- The top five pain points of millennial moms and how brands and products can help.
- Why meal delivery services are not performing well with busy families.
Part 5: 'Speak her language'
- How to build a beautiful brand that moms can relate to.
- Why it's so important to keep kids and kid-friendly packaging in mind.
This session—The Healthy Heroes, How Millennial Moms are Changing the Food Industry—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.