"We live in a world where we have the opportunity to harness the best of our humanity to improve the way we do business and to leverage the speed, the size, the scale of business to serve humanity."
—Raphael Bemporad, BBMG
Part 1: Brands for humans
- How to design brands for a new generation.
- The triple value proposition: practical, societal and tribal.
Part 2: The five "aspirations"
- Five trends, or "aspirations," that hold the future for brands.
- Top brands in each of the five trends and what they are doing to lead the category.
Part 3: Brand innovations
- How can we leverage these trends and drive innovation for brands?
- The first five creative pitches for real-life brands.
Part 4: Workshopping in real-time
- The last three creative pitches for real-life brands.
This session—Meet the Aspirationals, Designing Brands for Humans—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.