"With increased trust... there is the opportunity for growth."
—Eric Pierce, New Hope Network
Part 1: Public perception of the industry
- Why consumers trust pharmaceuticals more than supplements.
- How do we fix this? How do we build consumer trust?
Part 2: The three main pillars to restore trust
- How to improve competence, character and proactivity of the industry.
- Why transparency to consumers about the science behind health claims is becoming critical.
Part 3: Where the market is headed
- Three key factors that dictate the future of supplements.
- The dangers of a skeptical public.
Part 4: Opportunities for growth
- Why it's essential to continue to promote trust and integrity in branded products.
- Who is eroding trust and how to counteract the skepticism.
This session—The State of the Supplement Industry, Bringing Light into the Dark—was recorded at Natural Products Expo East 2016. Click "download" to access the presentation slides.