"We believe you deserve an owner's manual for your body and it should be written in a language you actually speak."
—Neil Grimmer, Habit
Part 1: Wisdom of the ages
- The history of food and diet trends.
- Learn Grimmer's story of being overworked and out of shape and the discoveries that lead him to create Habit.
Part 2: Habit, the science of you
- The Habit path: from testing 60 biomarkers to personalized food recommendations.
- How personalized nutrition can change lives and feed potential.
Part 3: Your biology is not your destiny
- How biometrics change as people age and their bodies change.
- Habit meal delivery service brings high levels of customization to the table.
This session—Nutrition Just Got Personal, The New Era of Health & Well-being—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click download below to access the presentation slides.