"Agriculture is arguably the most powerful force in the world."
—Robbie Vitrano, Good Spread
Part 1: Aligning financial incentive and social engagement
- How agriculture defines our planet and social structure.
- The origins of Good Spread and the mission to end severe malnutrition.
Part 2: Future development of possibilities
- How to create an ecosystem of companies working toward a common goal.
- Coordinating with local growers and suppliers instead of displacing them.
Part 3: "The next right thing"
- 3 guidelines for any great mission-driven business.
- Why the longer-term story is worth investing in.
This session—If You Don't Live It, It Won't Come Out of Your Horn—was recorded at Natural Products Expo East 2016. Click "download" to access the presentation slides.