"The industry as a whole needs to re-examine how we approach the concept of cognitive health—from the ingredients that we supply, to the science that we develop to support claims, the target markets we address and end-use formulations we develop."
—Barbara Davis, Ph.D., PLT Health
Part 1: Human cognition
- Cognitive health protection is a top priority for consumers.
- Learning and memory ingredients and research.
Part 2: Cognitive domains
- Natural ingredients targeted toward executive function, perception-motor function and complex attention.
- Microbiome potential for social cognition.
Part 3: The brain market
- Brain market growth and new brain market target groups.
- The top brain health desires among consumers.
Part 4: It's all in your head
- Key focus areas for consumers.
- Supplements addressing stress, sleep, mood, memory, vitality, focus and cognitive performance.
Part 5: The latest and greatest
- Trending brain health product lines.
- The future of the supplement industry in addressing cognitive health.
This session—Brain Games, The Latest Research & Product Opportunities in Cognitive Health—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.