“What we need to understand is the ups and the downs so we can kind of hack our way through the branches of the dark to stay in the light.”
—Sheryl O'Loughlin, REBBL
Part 1: Ups and downs
- The "dark side" of entrepreneurship and why it often goes unmentioned.
- The importance of finding your "tribe" and how it can make or break a company.
Part 2: The turning point
- How failure connected O'Loughlin to her own humanity and why it was critical for growth.
Part 3: Vulnerability is power
- Why vulnerability and transparency is the key to success with investors.
- The top things entrepreneurs need to know.
This session—An Entrepreneur's Guide to Keeping Your Head Without Losing Your Heart—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017.