The interactive online job board hosts extensive resume and position databases to help employers and job seekers in the natural products industry find each other.
Washington, DC (Monday, May 14, 2007), Natural Products Association is excited to announce its latest member benefit: the Natural Products Association Career Center, an interactive online job board. (http://careercenter.naturalproductsassoc.org/)
The new Career Center is the place for employment connections in the natural products industry, hosting extensive resume and position databases with powerful and user-friendly searching capabilities to help employers and qualified candidates looking for jobs find each other.
Unlike posting on typical job boards, the Natural Products Association Career Center allows employers to recruit from a highly qualified and well-defined talent pool dedicated to our industry, at discounted member pricing. Employers and recruiters can access hundreds of job seekers with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs. Active job seekers can showcase their skills and work experience to prospective employers to find the best job opportunities.
The user-friendly career center allows job seekers access to the tools they require to secure the positions that are the best fit: Job seekers can:
• Gain free access to industry-specific jobs
• Post your résumé, search jobs, and apply when it’s convenient for you, 24/7
• Keep your résumé and search confidential if you want
• Browse or search by employer, location, job category, or title
• Receive alerts when new postings match your preferred job profile
HR Professionals and Recruiters
Unlike typical generic Internet job boards, the Natural Products Association Career Center lets human resource and personnel professionals recruit talent from a highly qualified and well-defined applicant pool. Employers benefit from easy online management of job postings, including activity reports, and competitive pricing. HR professionals and recruiters can:
• Quickly review scores of résumés specific to the industry
• Target your search by narrowing key criteria
• Receive automatic “Résumé Search Agent” emails when new job seekers enter résumés matching your criteria
• Get instant notification when a candidate applies for your position
• Easily manage multiple job postings
# # #