PRESS RELEASE: For Immediate Release
Contact: Heather Smith
NEW HOPE NATURAL MEDIA
303. 998. 9232
Delicious Living Magazine Announces 2011 Beauty & Body Award Winners
Award informs consumers to the claims and benefits of natural beauty/body care.
BOULDER, Colo. (Feb. 1, 2011) Delicious Living magazine, a trusted health and wellness resource for more than 25 years, announces the winners of its second annual Beauty & Body Awards. Delicious Living initiated these awards to educate consumers on the claims and benefits of natural beauty and body care in a market increasingly saturated with new products and — and often conflicting — natural and green claims.
“Our readers are savvy and discerning regarding the products they buy, eat and apply to their bodies, and are becoming increasingly educated about the natural personal care market,” said Jessica Rubino, beauty editor of Delicious Living magazine. “These award winners reflect an effective, eco- and health-conscious beauty and body collection any consumer can feel confident purchasing and using.”
To determine the winners, Delicious Living’s editorial team called on readers and industry experts to nominate brands and products for consideration. Over 75 products were tested and judged based on efficacy, ingredients, and social and sustainability efforts, only 16 were tapped as winners within their categories.
The 2011 Delicious Living magazine Beauty & Body Award winners are:
- Antiaging: Emerita Fine Line Eye Serum
- Facial Moisturizer: MyChelle Supreme Polypeptide Cream
- Toner: Lily Organics Rose Facial Toner
- Exfoliant: Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Toothpaste: Organique by Himalaya Neem and Pomegranate Toothpaste
- Lip Balm: Mountain Ocean Lip Trip
- Hair Care: Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hand Cream: ShiKai Borage Dry Skin Therapy
- Nails: PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics Natural Nail Polish, Eco-Easy Nail Polish Remover
- Tinted Moisturizer: Juice Beauty SPF30 Mineral Light Moisturizer
- Facial Cleanser: MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Cleanser
- Deodorant: Crystal Solos Wipes
- Eye Pencil: Mineral Fusion Azure Eye Pencil
- Body Oil: Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil
- Soap: Sonoma Soap Company Moisturizing Bar Soap
- Body Moisturizer: Earth Science Multi-Therapy Hand, Body & Massage Lotion
For more exclusive content on these winners, and the runner-ups visit http://newhope360.com/health-and-beauty and pick-up the February issue of Delicious Living at your local natural products retailer.
Delicious Living is the consumer-facing entity of the NewHope360.com portfolio. Launched in October 2010, NewHope360.com connects the natural, organic and healthy lifestyle marketplace from supply (source) to shelf. Newhope360.com has recently been recognized as a MIN Best of the Web finalist for New Site.
NewHope360.com and Delicious Living magazine are brought to you by New Hope Natural Media (http://newhope360.com/about-us), a division of Penton Media Inc., the leading media resource and
information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in‐person/event, and ebusiness products and services. As the leading, independent, business‐to‐business media company, Penton knows
business and how to create and disseminate the vital content that moves markets. Penton is where professionals
turn to gain the critical insight, expert analysis, and relevant connections needed to compete and succeed.
Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity
Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co‐investors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.