"Not all money is created equal."
—Nancy Rosenzweig, Big Path Capital
Part 1: Case Study No. 1, Traditional Medicinals
- Big Path Capital's Nancy Rosenzweig discusses why it is critical for mission-driven companies to find the right investor.
- Traditional Medicinal's Blair Kellison talks fundraising for a 43-year-old company that is still growing.
Part 2: Case Study No. 2, Maple Hill Creamery
- Maple Hill Creamery's Tim Joseph talks about his process of raising capital.
- Armonia's Caroline MacGill explains how a family office investment works and the experience of partnering with Maple Hill Creamery.
Part 3: Tips for partnering with family offices, Q&A
- How to determine what kind of family office to partner with.
- Why it's so important to unpack the term sheet negotiations with investors.
This session—Finding the Right Financial Partnership for your Mission-Driven Business—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017.