Sensient Natural Ingredients, a global producer of wholesome, agriculture-based ingredients and solutions, has launched a new Chili Blends collection which includes seven authentic dry chili blends inspired by the flavors of Latin America, India, Morocco, Thailand and the United States. The launch is the first in what is planned to be a series of new, on-trend additions to the product portfolio resulting from the company’s reorganization and reinvestment in new product development and customer collaboration.
“The new Chili Blends are designed to assist our customers in quickly creating products that are in sync with market trends,” said Nestor Ramirez, CRC, Sensient Natural Ingredients division chef. “Our hope is that the Chili Blends collection will be an idea-starter and a tool to help manufacturers create unique, in-demand and flavorful food and beverage products.”
The Chili Blends Collection includes:
- Red Sriracha Blend – a distinct garlic-and-heat flavor to match the profile of the on-trend tableside condiment.
- Indian Curry Blend – a delicate, sweet-savory balance recreating the taste of authentic curry dishes and lending an exotic flavor to South Asian-inspired dishes.
- Thai Arbol Chile Blend – Incorporates the vibrant, complex flavors of Thai cuisines, from bright lime to fiery arbol chile.
- Moroccan Harissa Blend – Inspired by the cuisine of North Africa, Moroccan Harissa Blend delivers deep, intense heat courtesy of arbol, ancho and guajillo chiles.
- Spicy Buffalo Blend – Replicates the distinct spicy, buttery flavor of traditional buffalo wing sauce, with a flavor that appeals beyond the bar and grill.
- Pickled Jalapeno Blend – Recreates the mouth-watering flavor of the vinegar-y, tangy pepper rings found on snacks from nachos to pizza to sandwiches.
- All-American Hot Sauce Blend – Packs the punch of America’s best-selling hot sauce with a ferment-y, spicy flavor.
Formulated to help manufacturers deliver bold flavors with complex heat, the Chili Blends collection works well in a variety of applications, such as soup and dip mixes, dry sauce applications, side dishes and meal makers, dressings, condiments and seasonings on all types of snack foods. The Collection also lends a distinct flavor profile to spicy beverages such as Bloody Mary’s.