FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate, a natural, stable mineral carbohydrate found in plants, has been found to counteract the harmful effects of dietary Vitamin D deficiency.
A study conducted at the Department of Orthopedic Medicine at the University of Novi Sad, Yugoslavia examined the correlation between intake of FruiteX-B and serum Vitamin D3 levels.
- Previous research has shown improvements in Vitamin D3 metabolism after boron supplementation.
- Study participants took one capsule containing 226mg of FruiteX-B per day for 60 days.
- All participants showed Vitamin D3 deficiency at the beginning of the study.
- Out of all study participants, 85% saw an increase in Vitamin D3.
- The study reported a 19.6% increase in Vitamin D3 levels for the participant group.
Results from the Framingham Heart Study showed a correlation between Vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk for having a cardiovascular event. Vitamin D is also associated with bone and joint health.
For more information on FruiteX-B from FutureCeuticals, Inc., please visit www.futureceuticals.com.