Gaithersburg, MD, December 5, 2007 : Biocentric Health, Inc. a direct response marketer of 12 proprietary doctor-formulated nutritional supplements announced results of its 2007 Customer Joint & Muscle Pain Survey. The Customer Survey, conducted in late October and November, examined the sources of where people get their health information, their view of doctors, prescription drugs, alternative medicine, supplement usage and personal experience with Hydraflexin, ™ the Biocentric Health joint and muscle product, with a total of 264 responses received.
Key findings of the survey were:
• 57% of respondents had tried various prescription drugs with mixed results. Actual or fear of side-effects was the primary reason respondents discontinued use of prescription drugs.
• Slightly more than half (52%) of respondents said their doctors wrote prescriptions due to drug company influence. An almost equal amount said their doctor knew little about nutritional supplements or were skeptical about their safety and efficacy.
• The internet (36%) and alternative health newsletters (23%) such as Dr. Whittaker’s Health & Healing and Health Sciences Institute were two primary sources used by respondents to research health concerns.
• 66% said it was “very important” or “important” to have safe, natural alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs.
• Approximately half, 46%, said they take 3 or more supplements daily and have done so for more than a year.
• Nearly 60% reported some or significant relief from taking Biocentric Health’s Hydraflexin joint and muscle product.
In addition to Survey Results, Biocentric Health received an extraordinary number of customer testimonials.
About Biocentric Health, Inc:
Biocentric Health (www.biocentrichealth.com) has become a leading provider of proprietary nutritional supplements that are sold by direct mail, the internet and shortly by long-form radio infomercial. Leading Biocentric products include:
• Alexin™, a homeopathic product for increased energy and immunity
• Androx™ nutritional support for sexual vitality
• Cholectin™ containing Sytrinol and phytosterols to promote cardiovascular health
• Hydraflexin™ containing Paractin and biofermented HA for joint and muscle support
• Metorin X™ to promote healthy blood sugar levels
• Prostaris™ nuntrional support for a healthy prostate.
• Total Daily Advantage: Complete multivitamin, mineral and herbal formula.
Biocentric Health products are researched and formulated by a four person health, nutrition and medical advisory board and introduced after extensive ingredient and human testing.
For more information on Biocentric Health, please visit www.biocentrichealth.com or contact Rick Popowitz, President & CEO at 301 960-4977.