People are always looking out for something new in the market or a re-make of something old! Consumers want innovative products that speak to them with honest assurance of product capabilities. Understanding the market plays a great role in manufacturing the right products at the right season.
“Go Organic” this Winter!
Natural products entice more customer appeal. Looking at the gravitation of consumers towards natural and organic products, ‘Go Organic’ should be the manufacturers’ agenda this winter for the manufacturing of “hot” winter products!
Winter has adverse effects on skin, hair, blood circulation and joint health. Manufacturers can expect a great response from consumers if they come out with products that will help improve skin health, hair, cardiovascular system and joints.
Hot Products for Winter Skin Care
Organic products have a greater consumer appeal because they provide proper nutrition to skin through antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. Winter skin is prone to become dry, itchy, inflamed and damaged causing wrinkles and dark pigmentation. Soothing botanicals offer healing to damaged skin and support the skin’s natural functions.
Some of the popular botanicals are extracts from fruits, vegetables, flowers, herbs and nuts.
- Orange blossoms help to reduce excess oil secretion in winter acne problems.
- Grapefruit increases the blood circulation of the skin.
- Lemon extracts can be used for antiseptic purposes.
- Shea butter formed out of nuts helps in moisturizing the skin.
- Herbs such as basil, improves blood circulation, ginger stimulates skin function, and ginseng helps to support collagen formation. Because of their antioxidant properties, Green tea extracts are good way to defend skin against the onslaught of winter.
- Plants and floral extracts which are famous for skin care are Aloe Vera gel which helps to increase collagen formation and makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Chamomile flower extract is known to have anti inflammatory action.
- Rose hips serves as good moisturizers.
These can be manufactured in the form of bath oils, soaps, body and hand lotions, lips balms, foot balms and creams.
Hot Products for Winter Hair Care
As temperatures decrease, so does the humidity. Winter hair is prone to damage because of exposure to dry weather. Organic hair care products can protect hair from dryness, dandruff and give hair essential nourishment.
Some of the popular herbs and other botanicals used in hair care products:
- Burdock root has antidandruff and nourishing and moisturizing effect on hair.
- Catmint leaves are effective on itchy scalp.
- Marigold is used to alleviate dry hair and give it a full and healthy appearance.
- Chamomile flowers are best for nourishing dry hair, healing the itchy scalp and preventing and curing the dandruff.
- Oat straw gives the hair a full look and gives it a healthy glow.
- Rosemary can be good for antidandruff properties and it can be used for good fragrance as well.
- Thyme is a herb which is best known for its antidandruff properties.
These can be manufactured in the form of scalp massage products, shampoos or conditioners.
Hot Products for Winter Joint Healthcare
Winter affects the health of joints due to poor circulation and pain, stiffness and inflammation in the joint can be aggravated in people already suffering from joint problems.
- Grape Seed Extract is a potent antioxidant that that nutritionally supports reduced swelling, improved blood circulation and healthy collagen.
- Green Lipped Mussel Extract contains Omega-3 and a rich blend of natural proteins, minerals and mucopolysaccharides that support healthy joint mobility and cartilage maintenance.
- Ginger contains a proteolytic enzyme called Zingiban which is an anti-inflammatory substance. This helps in relieving joint pains caused due to inflammation.
- Cayenne pepper or red pepper is a wonderful herb that contains a local circulatory stimulant. Cayenne contains a pain relieving substance Capsaicin, which gets easily absorbed through skin when applied externally. It improves the blood circulation of joints when applied locally and helps reduce the joint stiffness and pain.
- Ginkgo Biloba improves blood circulation of joints and they help increase the oxygen levels in the affected areas and also remove harmful deposits collected in the joints due to poor circulation.
Hot Products for Winter Immune Healthcare
Popular products for supporting immune health include:
- Pure cocoa contains high levels of epicatechins, and is rich in antioxidant value.
- Green Tea contains potent antioxidants called epigallactocatechins.
- Resveratrol contains high levels of polyphenols and is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Whole food supplements that contain a combination of natural food sources providing antioxidant power, densely packed nutrition, fiber and probiotics promote immune health during the winter months.
Natural and organic products for healthcare continue to be the popular choice of consumers. Market forecasts predict fast growth in this sector. Quality products with outstanding packaging will have high consumer appeal, resulting in customer satisfaction and building brand image.
About Nutricap Labs:
Nutricap Labs is a full service vitamin supplement manufacturing service. We primarily manufacture nutritional tablets, capsules, powders, liquids and creams, but we also offer label and packaging design services and order fulfillment services to our customers.