Optimum Bone Health requires more than calcium, it's about total lifestyle choices that keep bones not only strong, but flexible. Download the FREE AIDP KoACT® Bone Strength Infosheet!
Join us as we explore total Bone Health – in your body, in your products - beyond calcium, with our sponsor AIDP and Functional Ingredients editor @ToddRunestad in our #BoneHealth Twitter Chat.
Date: September 24, 2014
Time: 3 p.m. ET/ 12 p.m. PT Add the Twitterchat to your calendar!
We'll chat about:
- What does bone strength really mean?
- How do we achieve total bone health?
- How is bone health measured?
- What about age and gender and the natural aging process?
- What does bone flexibility have to do with strength?
- What can you do to improve bone health through diet?
- Are there specific supplements ingredients that should be considered?
- Are there concerns about supplementing with too much calcium?
- How are different supplement products trending in market?
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #BoneHealth hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.