Is “Clean Label” the new “natural” or manufacturing jargon? A complex question without easy answers.
Join us as we explore Clean Label – what it means to consumers, what it means in your products, and what it means on your labels - Go beyond the surface and chat with community. Join @Engredea along with Engredea Sponsored Content Director Fran Schoenwetter @naturaltwit in our #CleanLabelChat on Twitter.
Date: March 26, 2015
Time: 3 p.m. ET/ 12 p.m. PT Add the Twitter Chat to your calendar!
Weigh in On the conversation. We'll chat about:
- Whether the term should be used on your product labels?
- Is the concept is relevant to your formulations?
- Do Nature Identical ingredients hold a place in Clean Label?
- Is simple always better?
- Should taste ever take a back seat?
- To what degree is the issue of GMO labeling driving the move to "clean label"?
- Does Clean Label always mean "natural" - and is it even relevant to consumers?
Share this event with your Twitter community!
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #CleanLabelChat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.