April is Stress Awareness Month, which means now is the perfect time to provide your customers with the tools they need to face stress head on. Everyone experiences stress at some point—but when levels become too high, health suffers.
Natural Foods Merchandiser has partnered with Natural Vitality Publishing and nutrition expert Ashley Koff, RD, for a #stressfreechat that will answer top questions about stress and provide information on the right foods, supplements, and lifestyle recommendations.
Join us on April 22 at 1 pm MT/3 pm ET to get top information on how to combat stress to become a go-to resource for your customers as they seek a life in balance.
Also be sure to download your Stay Calm guide to get a deeper understanding of what really causes stress—and how your customers can best manage it.
Who will you be chatting with?
Ashley Koff, RD: Ashley Koff is an internationally renowned registered dietitian. She believes better nutrition is simple and is on a mission to help people achieve their personal health goals by providing simple but highly effective tips and strategies.
Natural Vitality Publishing: Natural Vitality Publishing is part of the purpose-driven commitment of supplement maker Natural Vitality to healthier and happier living. Our websites, online newsletters, print publications, and eBooks offer content to demonstrate the power individuals have to realize the potential of our personal and collective world.
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #stressfreechat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #stressfreechat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @NewHope360 or leave them in the comments.