The NBJ|Engredea Monograph is a comprehensive monthly report filled with exclusive content including insightful market data, science, business intelligence and in-depth coverage on a new ingredient (or ingredient category), central to driving R&D and innovation. Whether you're looking to make strategic business decisions or deciding the best form and format for your product launch, the monograph series provides you with the navigation you need to get there. Sharp. Smart. Informed.
Produced by the Nutrition Business Journal and Engredea, the monograph series is a principal resource for information, education and community, connecting manufacturers with suppliers in the functional ingredients and nutrition industry.
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Probiotics 2013
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Protein
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Fibers
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Exporter's Guide to the U.S. Market
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Ingredient Market Forecast Edition
- NBJ/Engredea Monograph: Omega-3s 2012 Edition
- Engredea Monograph: China Edition
Have an idea for a future monograph topic? We'll cover ingredient classes, geographic areas, health concerns, and will entertain all suggestions. Thank you.