With exhibition space filling up fast for the biggest ever edition of camexpo, the UK’s leading integrative and natural health show and conference, organizer Diversified Communications UK has released its first preview of some of the new products being showcased for 2014.
Taking place at the new venue of Olympia, London, on Oct. 4 to 5, the show looks set for record attendance, with visitor pre-registrations already up over 50 percent on the same time last year.
From big brand names to emerging start-ups, the 200-strong exhibitor line-up for 2014 is filled with a who’s who of companies, which will be helping to shape the future of the CAM market over the next twelve months.
Kinetic Natural Products Distributor, Revive Active Products, Health Interlink, Nutrigold, Springfield Nutraceuticals BV, OrthoSole, Antidote Health Products, Mushroom Nutrition, Purition, Cambridge Nutritional Sciences, Physique Management, Timewaver Quantum Physical Devices, NutriVital Health, Sukrin, 3B Scientific, Solgar Vitamins, Bodyblock, The Chi Co, Coconoil, essential oil specialist Young Living, Back Nodger, and Alkaway UltraStream, are just some of the exhibitors already confirmed for 2014.
Returning beauty suppliers include Hope’s Relief Skincare, TIANA Fair Trade Organics, Aromantic, Ayurveda Pura London, Herbalveda, Cress UK, Songbird Massage Waxes, and The Green People Company.
Whilst new beauty brands at the show include Akoma Skincare, Radiance Organic Skincare, Antique Apothecary (100 percent natural skin care and herbal remedies), FlowerEssence Clare G Harvey, Jennifer Young & Beauty Despite Cancer – creators of specialist skincare and beauty products for very sensitive skin, Italy’s dōTERRA (which boasts dedicated spa and salon essentials product lines), and Naturally Wright, exclusive UK distributor of the Australian Eco By Sonya organic range.
New innovations on show at camexpo 2014:
- Vogel Cough Spray is A. Vogel’s new launch for October. Made from a powerful combination of 100 percent natural active ingredients, it helps bring rapid and effective relief to dry and tickly coughs.
- New launch Mag365 from ITL Health Limited is a new magnesium supplement, designed to replace TrüMAG. When hot water is added, its two ingredients (magnesium carbonate and citric acid) become magnesium citrate, which is more bio-available than other magnesium preparations (University of Reading 2003).
- Manifest Health is launching Pedi-Vive ToeNail and Cuticle Balm at camexpo. Made with neem oil, myrrh and fragonia essential oils, it’s the first in a new, all natural Pedicure range from The Artisan Spa Company.
- Africa-inspired health and beauty brand Aduna has just launched its second ‘super-ingredient’ moringa to the UK. Moringa ‘Miracle Tree’ Green Superleaf Powder contains almost 25 percent protein and 13 essential vitamins and minerals at RDA levels.
- Be True to You is the new aura essence from first time exhibitor Energy Healer. Combining colour crystal and plant energies, it is specifically designed to offer emotional and energetic support to those who are struggling with self-limiting beliefs.
- Bionutri’s new Magnesium Complex provides a high strength Magnesium from three separate organically bound sources (malate, citrate and ascorbate), plus B vitamins and Vitamin C.
- Conscious Food is launching a new natural sweetener called SugaVida, made from the sap of the palmrya tree. It is low GI, and full of vitamins and minerals (including the only bioavailable source of Vitamin B12 found in plants).
- Yin Yang Skincare has added five new travel kits to its skincare range. Specially designed to target different skin concerns and types, the kits are available in beautifully presented, airport approved, clear plastic bags.
- Pulsin’ has added a brand new vegan protein bar – Orange Choc Chip – to its range. A nutritionally balanced bar, which levels the blood sugar, it has 12g of protein and is gluten free, dairy free and low in natural sugars.
- Bare Biology’s new launch is Super Hero DHA Omega 3 Fish Oil – the most concentrated Omega 3 for children on the market. A 1ml drop contains the same amount as a whole tin of sardines (with bones!).
- SK five is the new organic and free from range from Science Kitchen. Safe for babies and suitable for all, just one scoop will turn any food into a super food. All blends have been designed for maximum natural absorption.
- New exhibitor Isotonix will be introducing its range of advanced isotonic-capable food supplements, which help ensure optimal absorption in a short space of time.
- Premier Research Labs will be promoting new additions to its EU range this year, including Chlorella-FX, Premier DHA, Pink Salt, Red Velvet Deer Antler and Ultra Pollen.
- Finest Argan recently expanded its body care range to include prickly pear cactus seed oil, argan oil black soap and alum stone natural deodorant.
- New exhibitor Simply Bee combines Propolis with essential oils to create effective balms safe to use on children. The range includes Antiseptic Balm, Insect Repellent, and a gentle Cold Chest Remedy with Eucalyptus.
- New exhibitor Phi energyDOTs is introducing its new Phi bioband, which is programmed with resonant Phi Technology® and designed to retune and revive the human energy field.
To find out more and register for an entry ticket to camexpo, please visit camexpo.co.uk/register (use priority code CMEX588 to register in advance for £7.50 before 3 October). Entry includes access to 22 Keynote Seminars (in two Revital-sponsored theatres), 16 demo theatre sessions, and the new Business Clinic, in partnership with Holistic Therapist Magazine.
camexpo will take place at the new venue of Olympia, London, on Oct. 4 to 5, 2014.