Suja is one of the fastest-growing organic juice brands ever, but just a few years ago, co-founders Eric Ethans and Annie Lawless were delivering coolers full of the cold-pressed juice to local customers without a name or a scalable business model. Since cold-pressed juice is unpasteurized to preserve nutrients, it normally has a 3 to 4 day shelf life, making it unfit for store distribution.
It wasn't until the founders joined forces with Jeff Church that a larger vision began to take shape. Church came across high-pressure processing (HPP) which extends the shelf life of cold-pressed juice tenfold without altering its taste. With this technology and Church's business savvy, Suja Juice has become one of the nation's leading organic and cold-pressed juice brands.
In this webinar and ensuing Q&A, you will learn about:
- Understanding product category data.
- Handling manufacturing and distribution for a rapidly growing business.
- Educating customers and building loyalty.
- Creating a successful marketing strategy.
- Attracting retail and distribution partners.