Port Charlotte, Fla.-based enzyme manufacturer Enzymedica, Inc., is proud to unveil a new label design for their award winning line of enzyme supplements.
“The new label empowers our customer with easy-to-understand educational information, front and center on every bottle,” shares Kimberlea Barton, Enzymedica’s Branding Manager. “Products bearing the new design will begin shipping in July.”
The new label reflects the company’s premium branding, with clean lines, larger text, and essential product benefits on the front panel.
Enzymedica’s Updated Label Design Features:
• Helpful consumer sales bullets
• #1 Selling Enzyme Brand stamp
• Refreshed, colorful front panel
• Relevant structure function claims
• Back panel lists Enzymedica’s core initiatives: Proudly carbon neutral, Autism Hope Alliance and Vitamin Angels supporter
Considered America’s #1 Enzyme Brand, Enzymedica’s Digest and Digest Gold are the two top selling digestive enzymes on the US market according to SPINS, a market research and consulting firm for the Natural Products Industry.
To learn more about Enzymedica, or to view the new label, visit www.enzymedica.com.