For an increasing number of dietary supplement manufacturers, the ominous results of increased FDA scrutiny include lawsuits, seizures, 483s and warning letters. Is your company next?
Learn how to navigate this new era in FDA oversight. Register today for this FDAnews-sponsored, day-long virtual conference providing an in-depth road map to 21 CFR 111. Produced in collaboration with EAS Consulting, the virtual event will be held Thursday, June 20, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EDT.
Register today to learn:
- Why most companies encounter trouble and how to avoid it
- Best practices related to material reviews, including out-of-specification, deviation and product failure investigations
- How to avoid escalated FDA responses
- Strategies for avoiding problematic labs
- Requirements of the final rules and how they may change
- The FDA’s areas of focus during inspections
- Controls that prevent adulterated products
- How to assess the compliance health of your quality system
- And much more
Actionable information for your company
This virtual seminar will benefit dietary supplement manufacturers and retailers, contract manufacturers, excipient manufacturers, packagers, labelers and distributors, contract labs and specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Advice from leading experts
The FDA conducted nearly double the number of facility inspections for dietary supplement firms in 2012 as compared to 2011 and issued some 38 warning letters. This event is a must for quality assurance/quality control managers, directors and VPs, regulatory affairs managers, production/packaging and laboratory management, operations managers and VPs, legal counsel and company presidents/CEOs.
President and COO, EAS
Senior Advisor for Drug/Dietary Supplement Audit Services
Virtual Conference Registration PLUS Audio CDs and Transcripts: $1,297
Virtual Conference Only: $897
Three easy ways to register:
Please mention priority code 13531 when registering by phone.
Call toll free (888) 838-5578 (inside the U.S.) or +1 (703) 538-7600.
Use your American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
Mail your check to: FDAnews, 300 N. Washington St., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22046-3431.