The Health Practitioner Marketing Forum is an executive summit focused on opportunities in the rapidly expanding health care practitioner channel of the nutraceuticals, medical foods and natural products industry. The Forum is jointly produced by Holistic Primary Care and Windrose Partners.
The practitioner channel is exploding! learn how your company can capitalize on this vibrant and rapidly growing segment of the nutraceutical and natural products industry:
- 90 percent of primary care clinicians now recommend or “prescribe” dietary supplements, up from 61 percent in 2010 (Holistic Primary Care’s 2013 Physician Survey)
- Over the last three years, the number of clinicians who dispense has tripled (Holistic Primary Care’s 2013 Physician Survey)
- Practitioner sales of supplements and natural products equals $2.5 billion annually (Nutrition Business Journal 2013)
The HPMF 2014 program is stellar: You'll learn about:
- Latest trends in the health practitioner channel
- New regulatory developments
- Emerging market opportunities
- Impact of health care reform
- Nutrigenomics and personalized medicine
- The convergence of "pharma" and "nutra"
- Innovative marketing strategies and much more!
Learn from the leaders!
- Greg Leyer, PhD, chief science officer, UAS Labs: Probiotics at the Crossroad of “Pharma” & “Nutra”
- Terry Tormey, CEO, Prevention Pharma: Developing a Nutraceutical Product with a Pharmaceutical Pedigree
- Missy Lowery, marketing director, Capsugel: Emerging Opportunities & Key Signals from the SORD Database
- Roy Upton, executive director, American Herbal Pharmacopoeia: Reference Standards, Ingredient Verification & Prevention of Adulteration—What it Means for Marketers
- Claudia Lewis Esq., partner, Venable LLP: Legal & Regulatory Update—The View from Washington, DC
- Greg Stephens, president, Windrose Partners: New Developments in the Health Practitioner Channel
- Deanna Minich, PhD, education director, Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Summit: Opportunities & Challenges in Nutrigenomics & Personalized Healthcare
- Jeff Hilton, president, BrandHive: Marketing in a Changing Media Landscape
- Rick Jaffe Esq.: Medicolegal Issues Affecting Practitioner Dispensing
- Plus, a First Look at data from Holistic Primary Care's 2014 health practitioner survey (we've got nurses!) & plenty of networking at one of Southern California's "best kept secret" boutique resorts.
Who should attend?
- C-level business development professionals
- Marketing and sales executives
- Corporate leaders seeking effective strategies for marketing health products and services to and through health care practitioners