Add the NBJ Summit Extension: Internet Marketing & Sales Session for $195 (regulary $295) Use Coupon code NBJS at checkout
Every nutrition industry company knows it must harness the Internet to position, promote and, in many cases, sell its products, but not many companies know how to turn this idea into reality and effectively use the Web to maximize revenues and profits. In fact, best practices in Web marketing and e-commerce for dietary supplement, natural & organic and other nutrition related companies are only now emerging.
Nutrition Business Journal explored these best practices during the 2009 NBJ Summit Extension: Internet Marketing & Sales seminar, held at the 2009 Natural Products Expo East in Boston. As the name implies, this seminar served as an extension of the content presented during the 2009 NBJ Summit, which featured a panel titled Successfully Navigating the New Online Media World. Feedback on this session from the more than 300 CEOs and other nutrition industry executives in attendance at the 2009 NBJ Summit was so positive that NBJ decided to offer a similar session for those who could not attend the Summit.
This 24 page issue will answer the following questions:
- How can the Web be used to complement and strengthen your existing sales and marketing programs?
- Should you outsource online sales and marketing or build these capabilities in-house?
- How can you best track your online sales and marketing investments, and what ROI should you expect?
- What resources exist that can help you get up to speed?
- Where should you direct your investment in the social media space?
The Internet Marketing & Sales Issue also includes:
- Analysis of Internet sales of sports supplements and successful E-commerce sites
- Tips for evaluating an E-marketing campaigns success
- A look at best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) advice for dietary supplement companies
- Review of your SEO & SEM campaigns and whether or not they are DSHEA compliant
- Deep dive into E-marketing and the benefits importance of it during a down economy
As part of the research for the 2009 Internet Marketing & Sales Issue, NBJ interviewed and surveyed more than 100 nutrition industry companies, including:
- Renew Life Formulas Inc.
- And many more