The Natural Products Association (NPA) is now accepting nominations for the 21st Annual NPA Awards, the premier honors for the natural products industry. Winners will accept their awards during a gala awards ceremony at a leading industry trade show in 2014. The NPA Awards salute industry pioneers and leaders for their accomplishments in science, the environment, advocacy, social responsibility, and the industry at large.
NPA members and others in the industry are encouraged to submit names for any of the awards. They also may nominate themselves for any awards for which they are qualified. The deadline for submitting nominations is Monday, July 1, 2013. Get a list of this year’s winners at NPAinfo.org/awards.
Nominations are being accepted for the:
- President's Award:Presented to an individual or company that has made longtime contributions to the industry.
- Burton Kallman Scientific Award:Presented to an individual for outstanding achievement in science related to the natural products industry.
- Rachel Carson Environmental Award:Presented to an individual or company that has made significant contributions to the environmental community.
- Lifetime Achievement Award:Presented to individuals outside the industry who have served as advocates for the natural products industry in policy and legislation.
- Industry Champion Award:Presented to individuals who have made notable contributions to industry above and beyond commercial success.
- Clinician Award:Presented to a licensed health care practitioner whose work exemplifies the best standards and dedication to responsible holistic, noninvasive and integrative/complementary/alternative-medicine modalities.
- Socially Responsible Retailer Award:Presented to a retail store or stores within the industry demonstrating key aspects of social responsibility.