With its focus on a systematic approach to physical improvement, core balance and core strength, Qivana is preparing for what company founders expect to be the biggest, most successful pre-launch in direct sales history. The pre-launch, which began earlier this month, continues through September with the corporate launch set for September 18-19, 2009 in Orlando, Fl. Independent Business Owners (IBO) are currently hosting pre-launch meetings across the country. For a complete list of meetings, visit www.qivana.com.
“In just a few short months, our grassroots pre-launch activities and IBO meetings have created a groundswell of excitement among thousands of entrepreneurs across the country,” said Derek Hall, founder and chief executive officer of Qivana. “People have embraced our philosophy of a systematic approach to health and recognize the tremendous business opportunity that our company and products have to offer. There is not a better time to look at building a business, and Qivana has assembled the right plan, products, people and support to become the best home-based opportunity of this decade.”
At the heart of Qivana’s approach to health is the Qore System, a practical health regimen created with natural products that follows a three-step philosophy—Stabilize, Vitalize, and Optimize. Qivana will launch with three products:
• Qore™ Probiotic – Created to help replenish healthy bacteria in the gut with a unique and proprietary blend of probiotics and Japanese technology to guarantee these healthy bacteria are delivered to the intestines unharmed.
• Qore™ Essentials – A daily proprietary blend of Asian herbs designed to help people reach their biogenetic potential. Among the herbs in Essentials is Gynostemma pentapyhllum, also known as the Crown Herb™ or the Immortality Herb™, Chinese Skullcap and White Korean Ginseng.
• Qivana’s Qore Detox – Contains Puratox™, an exclusive blend of natural products, with a scientifically-validated ability to rid the body of heavy metals, free radicals and toxins.
“Qivana is the first network marketing company to put the independent business owner at the center of everything,” added Craig Johanson, founder and chief marketing officer of Qivana. “Every decision we make about Qivana’s business will be made with a focus on helping independent business owners achieve long-term success.”
Qivana was founded by five senior-level veterans of the network marketing industry, including:
• Derek Hall, chief executive officer – Served previously as chief sales officer of McKesson Corporation, president and CEO for Nature’s Way, Botanicals International, Integrative Therapeutics, Unigen USA and Univera, and vice chairman and CEO of ECONET, Inc.
• Rodney James, chief sales officer – Most recently served as director of product marketing for XanGo. Also served in sales and marketing roles with VM Direct and NuSkin.
• Devin Glazier, chief financial officer – Former senior financial analyst at Novell and senior director of finance at XanGo.
• Justin Banner, chief strategy officer – Most recently served as vice president of strategy and development at XanGo. Was also a member of General Electric’s leadership development program and served as market research manager for Tahitian Noni International.
• Craig Johanson, chief marketing officer – Served as vice president of marketing for XanGo and senior brand manager at Tahitian Noni International.
Qivana has named Dr. Marcus Laux as its chief science officer and established a scientific advisory board consisting of industry recognized doctors and scientists. Dr. Laux earned his doctorate at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine and a doctorate of homeopathic medicine from the College of Homeopathy. He also spent 15 years in private practice in Beverly Hills and Malibu, co-authored five books on natural remedies, and has chaired and served on numerous scientific advisory boards for leading natural medicine companies.
“I have been working with natural products for years, and when I came across Qivana, I knew I had found something special,” stated Dr. Laux. “Over the last several years, I have been engaged with a number of great companies, but Qivana has the potential to surpass them all. The company’s proven products, first-class leadership team and resounding emphasis on its entrepreneurs is the ultimate recipe for success.”
Qivana is network marketing company offering a systematic approach to physical improvement. The company’s Qore System is a practical health regimen created with natural products that follows a three-step philosophy—Stabilize, Vitalize, and Optimize. Qivana’s products are designed to build immune defenses and enhance nutrient absorption, replenish the body with natural energy and protection and optimize wellbeing with natural body cleansing. Founded by five industry veterans, Qivana promotes a long-term sustainable business opportunity for Independent Business Owners. For more information, visit www.qivana.com.