Overview / Summary Comments: A full time Sales Manager opportunity exists within a mature and steadily growing natural health and wellness company. Can be based anywhere in the U.S. Position requires extensive travel.
Broad range of responsibilities including:
- Establish new and further develop existing customer relationships, to maximize sales growth and customer retention.
- Maintain close working relationships with Key Accounts Manager, Sales Department, Operations and Management.
- Develop account penetration plans and identify and monitor opportunities for sales growth.
- Successfully work with management and sales team to assume the day-to-day management of sales to existing accounts.
- As needed, participate in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations and communications.
- Show case product presentation at a number of national and possibly international health, wellness and natural foods tradeshows.
- Provide leadership and training to Key Account Manager and Sales Team.
- Over ten (10) years demonstrated success working in a sales or sales support role in the food or wellness industry.
- Knowledge and experience in health-related products.
- Entrepreneurial, self starter attitude.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Ability to identify key areas of opportunities for sales development, primarily in national supermarket chains, as well as outlets such as hospitals, hotels, schools, fitness clubs/gyms, airlines/airports and movie theaters.
- Experience in setting up and overseeing a sales department, and in initiating and developing action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Pleasant disposition suitable for a leading natural health and wellness brand.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel: 60% - 70% of time
Compensation: Competitive benefit package and performance based bonus plan.
Please send resume to [email protected].