Surya Brasil is pleased to announce that all of its products are gluten free. Now, more than ever, consumers are demanding gluten free products with gluten free sales projected to be worth $2.6 billion by 2012. Surya Brasil has unique lines of hair and body care products and consumers can easily use the products without reading through a long list of ingredients to find hidden gluten.
According to Bettina Bond, National Educator, “Health and beauty products often contain hydrolyzed wheat, hydrolyzed proteins and/or wheat germ as ingredients. Surya Brasil’s products use gluten free ingredients like rice protein, amaranth and brazil nut oil in place of the commonly used gluten containing ingredients.” The company’s exotic botanicals from the Amazon Rain Forest are gluten free and make hair, skin and body healthy and clean.
Surya Brasil’s Gluten Free Products
• Surya Brasil’s Amazonia Preciosa Hair Care Line has Ecocert and vegan certified organic shampoos and conditioners for all hair types. These products are also free of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, pthalates, solvents, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colors, GMOs and petroleum-derived substances.
• Amazonia Preciosa Line of Body Products includes shower gel, lotions, facial masks and toner. All are Ecocert and vegan certified plus free of parabens, mineral oil, diazolidinyl urea.
• Surya Henna Cream and Surya Henna Powder are two of the only hair color products on the market that are gluten free. The products are semi-permanent and do not contain parabens, peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, PPD, resorcinol, artificial colors or synthetic fragrance. These unique coloring solutions will not harm your hair, your health or the environment.
• After coloring your hair with Surya Henna, keep it smooth, radiant and ensure vibrant color with the Color Fixation Line, which is also ideal for all chemically colored hair. This line is vegan certified and free of parabens, mineral oil, synthetic color and fragrance.
• Organic Fruit Line for hair and body contain organic essential oils and are vegan certified and free of parabens, mineral oil, diazolidinyl urea.
• Sapien Line for men has body, face and hair products that are Ecocert and vegan certified.
Surya Brasil has been operating successfully in Brazil for over 25 years supplying cosmetics founded on a vision of internal beauty and wellness. The company is a member of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and PETA. Surya Brasil products are available at health food stores, pharmacies, beauty supply outlets and other fine stores throughout the world. Besides its headquarters in Sao Paulo, Surya Brasil has offices in the USA and in India and also exports to over 17 countries. Call 877.997.8792 or see www.suryabrasil.com.