Noting that today’s nearly $300 billion global dietary supplement and natural and organic products industry faces new and shared issues that require collaboration, vision and expert services, the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) has created a new Associate membership category for service companies.
The creation of the Associate Member category allows companies and individuals, such as regulatory consultancies, including GMP, NDI, GRAS, labeling, formulators, technical, research, and other legal, legislative and related service providers; law firms; PR and media agencies; financial and investment advisors; academic and teaching institutions; and other professional and advisory providers to contribute to the responsible and sustainable growth and professionalism of the natural and organic products industry.
“Through their varied products and experience, our Associate Members fill valuable advisory roles for UNPA members and help us fulfill our mission of providing consumers with natural health products of superior quality, benefit and reliability,” said Loren Israelsen, UNPA president. “As the natural foods and dietary supplement industry matures, issues of vital importance to producers and consumers are emerging. The expertise that this new group of members brings to UNPA will better enable us to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s marketplace.”
Associate Member expertise is shared through engagement in the association’s educational events, committees, working groups and other forums and through networking, including with UNPA’s strategic and commercial partners.
UNPA Associate Members enjoy the same high level of exclusive benefits as UNPA’s Executive and Science & Technology Services members, including:
- UNPA’s legendary regulatory and legislative leadership and advocacy
- Executive-level communications, including regular intelligence briefings and updates
- Numerous topical education programs
- Media monitoring, response and placements
- Membership in UNPA’s state chapters, where available
- Exclusive members-only online resources and access to complete archives at UNPA.com
- Discounts to major industry trade shows, educational training events, seminars, and webinars, including with UNPA partner organizations, publications and other resources
Prospective Associate Member companies joining UNPA before June 30 will become UNPA Founding Associate Members and will be able to display the UNPA “Founding Associate Member” logo. Associate Member candidate companies must be fully vetted and voted in by UNPA’s Membership Committee.
For more information on UNPA membership, contact Kira Olsen, 801.474.2572, [email protected], for a complete membership packet and application form.