The Anaheim Convention Center added a truly California feel with the Grand Plaza’s debut at Natural Products Expo West 2013. Keeping the casual fun vibe alive this year, attendees will find events and respite in this special area throughout the show.
Food and sampling selections
- Food trucks offer up some additional Southern California and natural brand sustenance in and around the Grand Plaza area.
- Brand sampling starts outside the convention center in special outdoor booths around the Grand Plaza fountain.
Expo evenings mean entertainment. What better place to gather than under the stars? Three nights of music will fill the Grand Plaza. Here’s why you’ll want to be there:
- Rian Basilio and The Roosters: Thursday, March 6, from 6 to 8 p.m.
This Southern California favorite’s vintage island, reggae-inspired sound appropriately kicks off Expo West’s opening night.
- Galactic: Friday, March 7, from 6 to 8 p.m.
This New Orleans-based funk ensemble brings a party to life, so prepare to move and groove with your colleagues and new connections.
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe: Saturday, March 8, from 6 to 8 p.m.
Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe has laid down the beat at Expo East and now he’s coming to lead the boogaloo dance party at Expo West.
A bit of peace
- Center yourself in the fresh morning air before hitting the show floor with yoga from 7 to 8:30 a.m. Friday morning, March 7. (Yoga moves indoors Saturday, when it takes place in the Hilton Avalon Ballroom.)
- Benches, picnic tables and built-in fountain-side seating make the Grand Plaza a great place to do business outside or give your feet a short break.