Location, days and hours
& Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
Events and education: Oct. 13 to 16
Trade show: Oct. 14 to 16
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
New products showcase: Oct. 14 to 16
- Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Initiatives for 2010
- Connecting buyers and sellers: matchmaking services and expanded hosted-buyer programs
- Gathering the community: co-location with All Things Organic, the Organic Summit and Organic Products Expo— BioFach America
- Increasing on-site specials and orders: the 25% Club rewards exhibitors offering show specials, and the Retail Order Award Program rewards buyers with the largest volume of on-site orders
Expo East is saving millions of sheets of paper by producing a Show Directory Map instead of a printed Buyers' Guide. The map is a condensed, easy-to-carry guide that lists basic show information for your use on site. The Online Buyers' Guide and Show Directory at expoeast.com offers an up-to-the-minute exhibitor list and an itinerary of all of the events and education opportunities available at Expo East.
Make the most of Expo East online