Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, the leading provider of whole grain foods, announces the addition of five new products, including two that are gluten free, to its line of more than 400 natural and organic whole grain cereals, flours and mixes. The new products include the highly anticipated Gluten Free Oat Bran and Gluten Free Extra Thick Rolled Oats, as well as quick cooking versions of the company’s Steel Cut Oats – made from the same oats that earned the title of the World’s Best Oatmeal.
“We are so delighted to be able to provide these highly sought after products for our customers,” said Bob Moore, founder and president of the employee-owned Bob’s Red Mill. “From the safety and quality of the new whole grain gluten free products, to the convenience of the Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats, these new products also demonstrate just how versatile our product line is.”
Bob’s Red Mill has released the following five products:
· Gluten Free Oat Bran (MSRP $3.74, 18 oz.) - Milled from high protein oats grown in dedicated oats-only fields, the new Gluten Free Oat Bran is high in soluble fiber and is deliciously smooth. This is the only major brand of gluten free oat bran currently available.
· Gluten Free Extra Thick Rolled Oats (MSRP $7.48, 32 oz.) - Made from the same high-quality, gluten free oats as all of Bob’s Red Mill’s gluten free oats but rolled extra thick for additional bite, texture and creaminess. They are high in protein and dietary fiber.
· Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats (MSRP $3.28, 22 oz.; $4.98, 44 oz.) - Made from the highest quality oats, Bob’s Red Mill’s Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats are cut into tiny little pieces on a specialized granulator mill. High in dietary fiber and protein, they cook in just minutes and can also be used for baking.
· Organic Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats (MSRP $4.31, 22oz.; $8.20, 44 oz.) – A certified organic version of the Quick Cooking Steel Cut Oats.
· Southern-Style White Corn Grits (MSRP $3.26, 24 oz.) - Made from the finest California white corn for superior flavor and using special milling technology that allows the grits to retain more of the corn’s healthy germ than other versions of this staple of the American South.
All five of the new Bob’s Red Mill products are available now to retailers nationwide, including in 25 lb. bulk bag options.