Vancouver, BC - Flora Manufacturing and Distributing Ltd. a leading manufacturer of herbal and medicinal teas in Canada is proud to introduce its latest product line extension. Eight new herbal and caffeinated formulations under the Bija Healing Teas brand has been added to the nine existing functional blends.
“We are thrilled to be adding eight new varieties to the Bija family of functional teas” says Guru Simran Khalsa, Vice President of Flora. “After the success we had with the launch of Bija in 2002, we realized there was a huge demand for tea formulations that taste great with healing benefits. The development of the eight new blends has been very exciting” says Khalsa.
Featuring superior product formulation and the finest herbs, Bija tea bags are filled with only the highest quality ingredients sourced from around the world. They are the heaviest of any comparable formula and are double bagged for optimum extraction. The new Bija teas are available in following eight healing formulas:
• Heart Hawthorn – Blending the cardiovascular wisdom of three ancient cultures
• Hoodia Slimming – South Africa’s time tested weight loss secret
• Rooibos Chai – A relaxing and restoring antioxidant and digestion aid
• Green Tea Chai – A stimulating blend of traditional tea and flavourful spices
• Yerba Maté – South America’s traditional energy and nutrient booster
• Ceylon Black Tea – Pure pleasure organically grown black tea
• Ceylon Green Tea – Asia’s ages old antioxidant
• Laxative – A safe and gentle solution to occasional irregularity
All seventeen Bija Healing Teas are available exclusively to quality health food stores across Canada. The national rollout of the eight new formulas will commence immediately.
About Flora Manufacturing and Distributing Ltd.
Flora Manufacturing and Distributing Ltd. has been producing top quality natural health care products in Canada since 1965, gaining a reputation as an innovator and industry leader. Now with offices and high-tech facilities throughout Canada and the U.S., Flora provides products to more than 10,000 select health food stores across North America. Additional information on Flora Manufacturing and Distributing or Flora Inc. may be obtained on the World Wide Web at www.florahealth.com.