The 2011 NBJ Business Achievement Awards are now open for nominations. Every year, winners are presented with their awards at the annual NBJ Summit in Dana Point, California, and are profiled in NBJ's January Achievement Awards & Executive Review Issue.
To nominate a company, person or product for one of these awards, please e-mail Maggie Skille ([email protected]) a written testimonial of no more than 1,000 words explaining why you believe a company, person or product should receive a specific NBJ award. The more detailed you can be in your nominations, the easier it will be for NBJ to pick our 2011 winners. Nominations should describe distinguishing achievements such as:
- A company’s revenue growth, profitability gains or turnaround
- The science and technology backing new nutrition products
- A company’s successful entry into new sales channels, market segments or geographic areas
- Noteworthy management initiatives
- Successful consumer education initiatives
- Diversification, acquisition or integration achievements