Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) has released its 2009 Sports Nutrition & Weight Loss Report. The new 300-page research document provides a complete analysis of the $19.6-billion U.S. Sports Nutrition & Weight Loss Industry.
In a time of economic downturn, NBJ brings you an essential business tool that will give your company strategic advantage in the SNWL market. "Based on customer feedback we have restructured the report to meet the specific needs of our customers focused on the sports nutrition weight loss market," noted Nutrition Business Journal Research Manager Carla Ooyen. "We interviewed over 50 executives and analyzed over 100 companies to complete our analysis which we consider quite broad and deep."
In this report you will find:
- A full analysis of the 6 NBJ defined SNWL categories: Sports/Energy Beverages, Weight-loss pills, Sports Nutrition Supplements, Nutrition Bars, Weight-loss Meal Replacement supplements, & Low-Carb Foods. All are analyzed in NBJ's comprehensive products, companies, trends, and channels style.
- Overviews on changing shares in weight-loss pills and meal replacements
- Discussion of marketing tactics, regulations, claims, M&As, science and consumers
- Reporting on new growth sub-categories and niche products that are sustaining growth for the greater sports nutrition & weight-loss market
- Detailed market forecasts through 2017
- A new section on trends in the 6 product categories
- More than 100 data charts and over 90 company profiles.
Visit www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com to purchase the report.
Nutrition Business Journal is an executive newsletter for decision-makers in the natural, nutrition and complementary and alternative health industries. NBJ's exclusive research and editorial focus on the strategic issues of the nutrition industry has made it a leading business intelligence resource for subscribers since 1996. To purchase detailed market research reports, subscribe to the NBJ, or sign up for the NBJ's free weekly e-newsletter, please visit www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com. NBJ also hosts The NBJ Summit, an invitation-only retreat for C-level executives in the nutrition industry each July. For more information, visit www.nbjsummit.com.
New Hope Natural Media (www.newhope.com), a division of the Penton Media, Inc., is the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services. Penton Media, Inc. is the largest independent business-to-business media company in the U.S., serving more than six million business professionals every month. The company's market-leading brands are focused on 30 industries and include 113 trade magazines, 145 Web sites, 150 industry trade shows and conferences, and more than 500 information data products. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its coinvestors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.