Part 1: How to lead the revolution
- What is "regenerative capitalism" and why is it vital that we establish it?
- Why the ecosystem is greater than the "egosystem," and how we can break down hierarchies and embrace inclusivity.
Part 2: Biomimicry and the architecture of change
- How can we use nature as a model to guide our practices and products to be more sustainable?
- How to generate an intelligent impact profile.
- Eight key principles of regenerative capitalism and how to apply them to your business.
Part 3: Answering the bigger questions
- Seleyn and Seana answer some important questions about how they are working together to shift the paradigm in multinational corporations and university think tanks.
This session—Mindfulness in Business, How to Lead for Healthy People and Planet—was recorded at Natural Products Expo East 2016. Click download to access the presentation slides.