"In the 21st century it is not enough to be a great place to work, we need to be great places to grow. Not just for key leaders, but for everybody."
—Andy Fleming, Way to Grow Inc.
Part 1: Bring value to your organization
- David Gray, executive vice president of sales and marketing at GreenSeed Contract Packaging, tells his story of growing his company from a seedling.
Part 2: Everybody matters
- Andy Fleming, CEO and founding principal at Way to Grow Inc., explains what lead him to his life's work of helping organizations bring value to their work.
- Two paradigms for growth at work.
Part 3: Great leadership = transparency
- Andy Swindler, storyteller at Mabbly, shares his discoveries from interviewing leaders at more than 100 companies about workplace culture.
- The ways in which practicing vulnerability can radically change an organization.
Part 4: Culture can bridge generations
- Defining the higher purpose of your organization.
- How to use a defined culture to bridge generations of employees.
Part 5: Don't leave your humanity at the door
- Passion isn't everything: great leaders have to be willing and eager to change.
- How to establish systems of feedback within a senior leadership team.
This session—Build Your Culture; Grow Your People; Advance Your Business—as recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click download below to access the presentation slides.