"Understanding what your core belief is, why you are there and then being able to apply that to every aspect of your business; if you can do that and communicate it, then you are well on your way to building an authentic brand."
–Kyle Garner, Organic India USA
Part 1: The "perfect storm" for market growth
- Defining "consumer 2.0," their needs and pain points.
- How smart brands capitalize on positive consumer relationships.
Part 2: Building an authentic brand
- The movement toward complete transparency.
- Why millennials are healthy lifestyles' most targeted shopper.
Part 3: Translating principles into action
- Five points of contact that will get consumers to choose your brand.
- How to tell your brand story.
Part 4: Regenerate, transform and create culture
- Consumers are no longer buying what we sell, they are buying who we are.
- The benefits of aligning your brand with companies with similar messages and values.
- A call to action to go "beyond the soil," and transform land, farmers and communities.
Part 5: Questions and answers
- Using certification seals to tell the brand's story.
- What degree of transparency do consumers want?
- How to market to different demographics.
This session—Consumers First, How Shifting Values are Driving a New Supplement Market—was recorded at Natural Product Expo West 2017. Click download below to access the presentation slides.