"That's the beauty of the modern. You have that real connection. I think that's why you're seeing legacy brands start to die out because they can't naturally get that one-on-one connection with the consumer."
—Sarah Michelle Gellar, Foodstirs
Part 1: Foodstirs, the modern bakery
- The story behind Foodstirs.
- How baking brings families together and integrates learning in a fun way.
Part 2: Go to the source
- How superpremium ingredients such as biodynamic cane sugar make a world of a difference.
Part 3: Disrupting the baking aisle
- Marketing strategies that have helped Foodstirs get the word out.
- Disruptive product design that "pops off the shelf" is a key component to Foodstirs' success.
Part 4: Tips from the top
- Quality assurance when scaling and using a co-packer.
- Social media strategies and using influencers to promote products.
This session—Tips from the Top, Advice from Industry Pioneers—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017.