Krill remains a top contender in the omega-3 marketplace due to its consumer appeal and ability to fill the void for omega-3 users who want something other than fish oil.
But educational gaps remain, which is why we would like to invite you to join Aker BioMarine at Ingredient Marketplace 2014 (Booth #316), so we can teach you "How to Speak Krill."
It's a language you need to know in order to give your customers the tools they need to make appropriate decisions when it comes to omega-3s.
Some krill lessons:
- Aker BioMarine Antarctic is the only Krill fishery that is MSC-certified and 100% traceable from sea to shelf.
- The fatty acids in Superba™ Krill raise the Omega-3 Index higher on a mg/mg basis compared to other marine and algae sources.
- Aker BioMarine's Superba Krill is powered by The Phospholipid Advantage - ensuring the delivery of key fatty acids to the places consumers need them most. And we have the data to prove it!
- Aker BioMarine's Superba Krill is currently the most clinically researched krill ingredient on the market today.
- Aker BioMarine's Superba Krill contains more than omega-3s EPA and DHA; it also contains phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin.
- Antarctic krill live in one of the cleanest environments on Earth. Translation: no purification or distillation necessary. How many marine omega-3s can say that?
And there is so much more to learn! Come see us at Booth #316 to start your education.