From the headquarters near Montreal, Canada, we are expanding Neptune’s global vision for the numerous, and variety, of cultures that could benefit from NKO®, the Original Krill Oil. To accommodate various nationalities and emerging global markets, the Neptune website is now available in English, French, Spanish and Mandarin, with our eye on adding additional languages in the near future.
We are experiencing demand for NKO in several areas around the globe, including South America, Asia and Europe. One of my top goals is to educate the world, distributors and their business about the potential NKO has on human health
Recent research conducted by Frost & Sullivan show krill oil continues to be the fastest growing segment of the global omega-3 industry. The expected trend in the wholesale omega-3 market is for continued substantial growth—from $2.1 billion in 2012 to $4.1 billion by 2018. With our patented extraction process, NKO is well positioned for our global strategy.
A newly translated website is only the start. Here are just a few Neptune international facts:
- Headquarters based near Montreal, many employees speak two languages or more
- NKO’s largest distribution is in the United States
- NKO is available in more than 30 countries worldwide
- Eight nationalities represented among employees at the head office
- Languages spoken by Neptune employees: English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Italian, Armenian, Persian, Portuguese
- Neptune’s website available in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin
- In the next 12 months, Neptune will exhibit in seven different countries
- Neptune is a publicly traded company, available on NASDAQ and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NTB, NASDAQ: NEPT)
Just think, the next time you meet one of our Neptune team members, you may be greeted with “Bonjour!, ¡Hola!, NÇ hÇo, or another language you may speak.