Nordic Naturals®—ranked the number-one fish oil, according to SPINS—invites Natural Products Expo West attendees to a film premiere and presentation: True North, The Omega-3 Journey from Boat to Bottle. The documentary short film and presentation, featuring Nordic Naturals Founder and CEO Joar Opheim, are set for Saturday, March 8, from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Anaheim Marriott, Platinum Ballroom 2, during the convention. Seating is limited, so attendees are encouraged to arrive early.
You’ll experience Arctic Norway’s beautiful and legendary cod fishery, step inside Nordic Naturals’ hands-on, boat-to-bottle manufacturing process, and discover why Nordic Naturals is the #1 fish oil in the United States. Opheim will be joined by omega-3 expert Per Benjaminsen and Global Educator Stuart Tomc. From 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., you’re invited to visit us at Booth #1628 where Opheim will be signing and giving away True North DVDs.
Each year, during NPEW at the Anaheim Convention Center, Nordic Naturals creates a lively celebration for retailers and their guests. You won’t want to miss any of the action at Booth #1628.
- Taste it: One creamy spoonful of new Omega Boost supplies you with 525 mgs of omega-3s in a delicious mango flavor. Plus, don’t miss our new tart tangerine Vitamin C Gummies.
- Toast it: Join us for Happy Hour on Friday and Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m., and toast to old friends and new.
- Win it: Retailers who join the fun and participate in the in-booth film contest will be eligible to enter to win an iPad Air. One winner will be chosen on both Friday and Saturday at 5 p.m. during Happy Hour. Only natural health retailers who distribute Nordic Naturals products are eligible to participate. Entrants must be present to win.
- Wear it: Hollywood hats will be given away at the Nordic Naturals booth. Attendees who are spotted wearing a Nordic Naturals hat on the show floor by a designated Nordic Naturals representative will win one of 50 cash prizes.
- Score it: There are show specials and new item discounts to be had.